Glenn Silcott, MD
- 1560 E Chevy Chase Dr
Glendale, CA 91206
Phone: (818) 243-1135
Fax: (818) 243-9332
- Dr. Glenn Silcott, MD is a board certified general surgeon in Glendale, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California.
Dr. Silcott's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- General Surgery: General Surgery
Dr. Silcott's Education & Medical Training
- University of Southern California/LAC+USC Medical CenterResidency, General Surgery
- University of Southern California/LAC+USC Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year
- Tulane University School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Silcott's Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License1971 - 2015
- American Board of SurgerySurgery
Dr. Silcott's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS)American College of Surgeons
Dr. Silcott's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Palmar arch arterial reconstruction for the salvage of ischemic fingers. Silcott, G. R., Polich, V. L.; Am J Surg. 1981 Aug.
- Repair versus new arteriovenous fistulae. Silcott, G. R., Vannix, R. S., DePalma, J. R.; Trans Am Soc Artif Intern Organs. 1980.
- Management of multiple renal arteries in renal transplantation. Mendez, R., Mendez, R. G., Payne, J. E., Silcott, G. R., Berne, T. V.; Urology. 1974 Apr 01.
Register to See Citations and 2 More...
Dr. Silcott's Professional Memberships
- Dr. Glenn Silcott, Dr. Glenn Silcott, MD, Dr. G Silcott, Dr. Glenn Robert Silcott
- 18 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 18 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Silcott's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (General Surgery, CA)
- Richard Green, MD
- Jonathan Sack, MD
- Jonathan Lu, MD
- Bessie Soo, MD
- Allen Botimer, MD
- Ciprian-Razvan Marchis, MD
- Peter Leoni, MD
- Gor Agababian, MD
- Sirius Chan, MD
- Lal (Yilmaz) Yilmaz-Gonzalez, MD