- Dr. Glenn Silcott, MD is a board certified general surgeon in Glendale, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California.
Clinical Specialties & Interests
- General Surgery: General Surgery
Education & Medical Training
- Tulane University School of Medicine
- University of Southern California/LAC+USC Medical Center
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License1971 - 2015
- American Board of SurgerySurgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS)American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- Palmar arch arterial reconstruction for the salvage of ischemic fingers. Silcott, G. R., Polich, V. L.; Am J Surg. 1981 Aug.
- Repair versus new arteriovenous fistulae. Silcott, G. R., Vannix, R. S., DePalma, J. R.; Trans Am Soc Artif Intern Organs. 1980.
- Management of multiple renal arteries in renal transplantation. Mendez, R., Mendez, R. G., Payne, J. E., Silcott, G. R., Berne, T. V.; Urology. 1974 Apr 01.
- Register to See 2 More
- Dr. Glenn Silcott, Dr. Glenn Silcott, MD, Dr. G Silcott, Dr. Glenn Robert Silcott