Gregory Aughenbaugh, MD
- 200 1st St Sw
Rochester, MN 55905
Phone: (507) 284-2511
Dr. Aughenbaugh's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Radiology: General Radiology
Dr. Aughenbaugh's Education & Medical Training
- Mayo School of Graduate Medical EducationResidency, Radiology
- St Vincent Hospital (Worcester MA)Residency, Internal Medicine
- Tufts University School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Aughenbaugh's Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of RadiologyDiagnostic Radiology
Dr. Aughenbaugh's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Pneumothorax and Bullae in Marfan Syndrome. ; Respiration. 2011.
- Utility of integrated computed tomography-positron emission tomography for selection of operable malignant pleural mesothelioma. Wilcox, B.E., Subramaniam, R.M., Peller, P.J., Aughenbaugh, G.L., Nichols Iii, F.C., Aubry, M.C., Jett, J.R.; Clin Lung Cancer. 2009-07-01.
- Cystic lung disease in Birt-Hogg-Dube syndrome. Ayo, D.S., Aughenbaugh, G.L., Yi, E.S., Hand, J.L., Ryu, J.H.; Chest. 2007 Aug.
Register to See Citations and 27 More...
- Dr. Gregory Aughenbaugh, Dr. Gregory Aughenbaugh, MD, Dr. G Aughenbaugh, Dr. Gregory L Aughenbaugh
- 11 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 11 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Aughenbaugh's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Radiology, MN)
- Kevin Edelman, MD
- Eugene Kang, MD
- Scott Sidney, MD
- Roger Rabold, MD
- Frank Maguire II, MD
- Ryan Hegg, MD
- Neil Wasserman, MD
- Peter Constantini, MD
- Harvey Stone, MD
- Shelly Marette, MD