Dr. Boger is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2828 Casa Aloma Way
Winter Park, FL 32792Phone(407) 937-1031Fax(407) 678-0627
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Sidney Kimmel Medical CollegeResidency, Otolaryngology, 2001
- Sidney Kimmel Medical CollegeInternship, General Surgery, 1996 - 1997
- Albany Medical CollegeClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2001 - 2022
- PA State Medical License 1997 - 2002
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAO-HNS) American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 25 citationsPreoperative risk assessment for gastrostomy tube placement in head and neck cancer patients.John M. Schweinfurth, Gregory N. Boger, Paul J. Feustel> ;Head and Neck-journal for The Sciences and Specialties of The Head and Neck. 2001 May 1
- 23 citationsHerbal therapy: what every facial plastic surgeon must know.Edmund deAzevedo Pribitkin, Gregory Boger> ;Archives of Facial Plastic Surgery. 2001 Apr 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: