Gregory Hartig, MD
Professor of Otolaryngology, University Mich Medical School
- 600 Highland Avenue
Madison, WI 53792
Phone: (608) 263-6190
Fax: (608) 263-6199
Dr. Hartig's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Otolaryngology (ENT): General Otolaryngology/ENT
Dr. Hartig's Education & Medical Training
- University of Michigan Hospitals and Health CentersResidency, Otolaryngology
- St Joseph Mercy Livingston HospitalResidency, General Surgery
- University of Michigan Medical SchoolMedical School
Dr. Hartig's Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of OtolaryngologyOtolaryngology
Dr. Hartig's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAO-HNS)American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
- Fellow (FACS)American College of Surgeons
Dr. Hartig's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Increased local failure risk with prolonged radiation treatment time in head and neck cancer treated with concurrent chemotherapy. Cannon, D. M.,Geye, H. M.,Hartig, G. K.,Traynor, A. M.,Hoang, T.,McCulloch, T. M.,Wiederholt, P. A.,Chappell, R. J.,Harari, P. M.; Head Neck. 2013 Jun 26.
- Aggressive adenocarcinoma of the cervical esophagus: importance of a multidisciplinary approach. Fashoyin, A.,Hartig, G.,Schelman, W. R.,Ritter, M.,Agni, R.,Gopal, D. V.,Pfau, P. R.,Weiss, J. M.; Case Rep Gastrointest Med. 2012.
- Tracheoinnominate fistula: Successful management with endovascular stenting. Shepard, P.M., Phillips, J.M., Tefera, G., Hartig, G.K.; Ear Nose Throat J. 2011 Jul.
Register to See Citations and 26 More...
Dr. Hartig's Professional Memberships
- Dr. Gregory Hartig, Dr. Gregory Hartig, MD, Dr. G Hartig, Dr. Gregory K Hartig
- 22 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 22 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Hartig's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Otolaryngology (ENT), WI)
- Judith Green, MD
- Christopher Britt, MD
- Peter Medved, MD
- Jonathon Bock, MD
- Diane Heatley, MD
- Elizabeth Kelly, MD
- Lionel Kuran, MD
- Alexander Romashko, MD
- Jeffrey Bailet, MD
- David Friedland, MD