Are you Dr. Lee?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 72 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office462 1st Ave
Bellevue Hospital Room A503
New York, NY 10016Phone+1 212-562-4038Fax+1 212-562-5166
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Gregory Lee, MD is an infectious disease specialist in New York, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York. He is affiliated with NYC Health + Hospitals / Bellevue.
Education & Training
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine (Moses and Weiler Campuses)Fellowship, Infectious Disease, 1998 - 2000
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1994 - 1997
- State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of MedicineClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1995 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Infectious Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2013-2016
- NYC Health + Hospitals / BellevueNew York, New York