Dr. Martens is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeIN Univ Sch of Med
Indianapolis, IN 46201Phone(317) 274-5771
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Indiana University School of MedicineResidency, General Surgery, 2012 - 2014
- Indiana University School of MedicineClass of 2012
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 2021 - 2022
- AL State Medical License 2018 - 2021
Publications & Presentations
- HLA Class I-sensitized Renal Transplant Patients Have Antibody Binding to SLA Class I Epitopes.Gregory R. Martens, Joseph M. Ladowski, Jose Estrada, Zheng-Yu Wang, Luz M. Reyes, Juliet L. Easlick, Clarkson Smith, James R. Butler, Richard A. Sidner, Devin E. Eckh...> ;Transplantation. 2019 Aug 1
- 20 citationsLong‐term survival of pig‐to‐rhesus macaque renal xenografts is dependent on CD4 T cell depletionSteven C. Kim, David V. Mathews, Cynthia P. Breeden, Laura B. Higginbotham, Joseph M. Ladowski, Gregory Martens, Allison Stephenson, Alton B. Farris, Elizabeth Strober...> ;American Journal of Transplantation. 2019 Aug 1
- 25 citationsXenoantigen Deletion and Chemical Immunosuppression Can Prolong Renal Xenograft Survival.Andrew B. Adams, Steven C. Kim, Gregory R. Martens, Joseph M. Ladowski, Jose Estrada, Luz M. Reyes, Cindy Breeden, Allison Stephenson, Devin E. Eckhoff, Matthew Tector...> ;Annals of Surgery. 2018 Oct 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: