Are you Dr. Meyers?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 9 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6950 France Ave S Ste 200
Edina, MN 55435Phone(952) 920-4915
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Gregory Meyers, MD is a radiation oncologist in Edina, Minnesota. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Minnesota.
Education & Training
- University of Minnesota at FairviewResidency, Radiation Oncology, 1980 - 1984
- University of MinnesotaClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License 1983 - 2014
- American Board of Radiology Radiation Oncology
Publications & Presentations
- 63 citationsPhase III Double-Blind Study of Glutamine Versus Placebo for the Prevention of Acute Diarrhea in Patients Receiving Pelvic Radiation TherapyTimothy F. Kozelsky, Gregory E. Meyers, Jeff A. Sloan, Thomas G. Shanahan, Stephen J. Dick, Randy L. Moore, George P. Engeler, Albert R. Frank, Timothy K. McKone, Rodo...> ;Journal of Clinical Oncology. 2003 May 1