Dr. Balfour is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3301 New Mexico Ave NW
Washington, DC 20016Phone(202) 537-1180Fax(202) 244-7410
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Children's National Medical Center - George Washington UniversityResidency, Pediatrics, 1963 - 1964
- Crawford Long Hospital - Emory UniversityResidency, Pediatrics, 1961 - 1962
- Crawford Long Hospital - Emory UniversityInternship, Transitional Year, 1960 - 1961
- University of Buenos AiresClass of 1959
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 1974 - 2022
- DC State Medical License 1968 - 2020
- GA State Medical License 1966 - 1995
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: