Gustavo Alva, MD
- 3151 Airway Ave Ste T3
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Phone: (714) 939-0787
Fax: (714) 545-5748
Dr. Alva's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Psychiatry: General Psychiatry
Dr. Alva's Education & Medical Training
- University of California at IrvineResidency, Psychiatry
- Universidad Autonoma de GuadalajaraMedical School
Dr. Alva's Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License1995 - 2015
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyPsychiatry
Dr. Alva's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Efficacy of higher-dose 13.3 mg/24 h (15 cm(2) ) rivastigmine patch on the Alzheimer's Disease Assessment Scale-cognitive subscale: domain and individual item analysis. Alva, G.,Isaacson, R.,Sadowsky, C.,Grossberg, G.,Meng, X.,Somogyi, M.; Int J Geriatr Psychiatry. 2014 Feb 20.
- Efficacy of rivastigmine transdermal patch on activities of daily living: item responder analyses. Alva, G., Grossberg, G. T., Schmitt, F. A., Meng, X., Olin, J. T.; Int J Geriatr Psychiatry. 2011 Apr.
- Relative tolerability of Alzheimer's disease treatments. Alva, G., Cummings, J. L.; Psychiatry (Edgmont). 2008 Nov 01.
Register to See Citations and 9 More...
- Dr. Gustavo Alva, Dr. Gustavo Alva, MD, Dr. G Alva
- 15 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 15 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Alva's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Psychiatry, CA)
- Rodney Collins, MD
- Melody Kim, MD
- Mia Zaharna, MD
- Jane Ellen Heath, MD
- David Kline, MD
- Trenton Moyer, MD
- Jonathan Whitfield, MD
- Sydney Pomer, MD
- Yunnie Lee, MD
- Zhanna Verkh, MD