Gustavo Alva, MD
- 3151 Airway Ave Ste T3
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Phone: (714) 939-0787
Fax: (714) 545-5748
Dr. Alva's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Psychiatry: General Psychiatry
Dr. Alva's Education & Medical Training
- University of California at IrvineResidency, Psychiatry
- Universidad Autonoma de GuadalajaraMedical School
Dr. Alva's Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyPsychiatry
Dr. Alva's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Efficacy of rivastigmine transdermal patch on activities of daily living: item responder analyses. Alva, G., Grossberg, G. T., Schmitt, F. A., Meng, X., Olin, J. T.; Int J Geriatr Psychiatry. 2011 Apr.
- Relative tolerability of Alzheimer's disease treatments. Alva, G., Cummings, J. L.; Psychiatry (Edgmont). 2008 Nov 01.
- Memantine for the treatment of Alzheimer''s disease: tolerability and safety data from clinical trials. Farlow, M. R., Graham, S. M., Alva, G.; Drug Saf. 2008.
Register to See Citations and 8 More...
- Dr. Gustavo Alva, Dr. Gustavo Alva, MD, Dr. G Alva
- 13 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 13 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Alva's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Psychiatry, CA)
- Jeffrey Max, MD
- Donald Williams, MD
- Roger Heilman, MD
- Farhan Matin, MD
- Daniel Amen, MD
- Michael Little, MD
- Janet (Westberg) Peterson, MD
- Orest Gorchynski, MD
- Luis Velosa, MD
- Lawrence Levy, MD