- Medical Center Blvd
Wake Forest Baptist Med Ctr, Psychiatry & Behavorial Medicine
Winston Salem, NC 27157
Phone: (336) 716-2255
Dr. Palmes's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Psychiatry: Child & Adolescent
Dr. Palmes's Education & Medical Training
- Tripler Army Medical CenterFellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Tripler Army Medical CenterResidency, Psychiatry
- Eastern Virginia Medical SchoolMedical School
Dr. Palmes's Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License1998 - 2014
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyPsychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyChild & Adolescent Psychiatry
Dr. Palmes's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Psychopharmacologic treatment of refractory pediatric obsessive compulsive disorder. Ferren, T.,Palmes, G. K.,Kaplan, S. G.; J Child Adolesc Psychopharmacol. 2013 Sep.
- Cross-cultural psychiatry in the field: collaborating with anthropology. Folmar, S., Palmes, G. K.; J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry. 2009 Sep 01.
- Review of literature on aftercare services among children and adolescents. Daniel, S. S., Goldston, D. B., Harris, A. E., Kelley, A. E., Palmes, G. K.; Psychiatr Serv. 2004 Aug.
Register to See Citations and 7 More...
- Dr. Guy Palmes, Dr. Guy Palmes, MD, Dr. G Palmes
- 8 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 8 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Palmes's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Psychiatry, NC)
- Maged Saad, MD
- Susan Kostenko, MD
- Predrag Gligorovic, MD
- Michael Debellis, MD
- Larry Cummins, MD
- Nadiya Kaesmeyer, MD
- Doris Iarovici, MD
- Christine Gruden, MD
- Navpreet Brar, MD
- Steven Pierson, MD