Guy Young, MD
Assistant Professor, Pediatrics, UCLA School of Medicine
- 10833 Le Conte Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90095
Phone: (310) 206-3952
Fax: (310) 206-0209
Dr. Young's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Pediatric Hematology & Oncology: General Pediatric Hematology & Oncology
Dr. Young's Education & Medical Training
- Children's National Medical Center/George Washington UniversityFellowship, Pediatric Hematology/Oncology
- North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health SystemResidency, Pediatrics
- Stony Brook University School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Young's Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of PediatricsPediatrics
- American Board of PediatricsPediatric Hematology-Oncology
Dr. Young's Clinical Trials
- An Investigator-initiated Study on rFVIIa Prophylaxis in Children With Hemophilia A and Inhibitors - European Initiative to Prevent Joint Damage in Hemophilia A Children With InhibitorsStart of enrollment: 2010 Dec 01
Altisent, C.,Auerswald, G.,Cid, A.,Dunn, A.,Jimenez-Yuste, V.,Klamroth, R.,Kreuz, W.,Mancuso, M.E.,Morfini, M.,Negrier, C.,Rocino, A.,Rusen, L.,Santagostino, E.,Serban, M.,Wicklund, B.,Young, G.
- A Pilot Dose-finding and Pharmacokinetic Study of Fondaparinux in Children With Deep Vein Thrombosis or Heparin-induced ThrombocytopeniaStart of enrollment: 2006 Sep 01
Dr. Young's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Comprehensive management of chronic pain in haemophilia. Young, G.,Tachdjian, R.,Baumann, K.,Panopoulos, G.; Haemophilia. 2014 Jan 01.
- Developmental hemostasis: clinical implications from the fetus to the adolescent. Jaffray, J.,Young, G.; Pediatr. Clin. North Am.. 2013 Nov 19.
- Antithrombin III administration in neonates with congenital diaphragmatic hernia during the first three days of extracorporeal membrane oxygenation. Perry, R.,Stein, J.,Young, G.,Ramanathan, R.,Seri, I.,Klee, L.,Friedlich, P.; J. Pediatr. Surg.. 2013 Sep.
Register to See Citations and 10 More...
- Dr. Guy Young, Dr. Guy Young, MD, Dr. G Young, Dr. Guy Aaron Young
- 24 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 24 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Young's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Pediatric Hematology & Oncology, CA)
- Albert Kheradpour, MD
- Roy Schutzengel, MD
- Janet Franklin, MD
- Rajni Agarwal, MD
- Elliot Stieglitz, MD
- Pamela Lammers, MD
- Carol Hurvitz, MD
- Peter Chenaille, MD
- Carla Golden, MD
- John Sinnhuber, MD