Dr. Wright is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5525 Grossmont Center Dr
La Mesa, CA 91942
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Gwendolyn Wright is a pediatrician in San Diego, CA. She received her medical degree from Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine and has been in practice 23 years. She is experienced in general pediatrics, breastfeeding concerns and tongue-tie, learning differences, attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder, and developmental and behavioral pediatrics.
Education & Training
- Childrens Hospital-OaklandResidency, Pediatrics, 1994 - 1997
- Case Western Reserve University School of MedicineClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 1997 - 2005
- CA State Medical License 1996 - 2023
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2013-2016
- Fellow (FAAP) American Academy of Pediatrics
- Playgrounds Are Fun Zones but Safety Comes FirstMay 18th, 2018
- 6 Tips to Keep Kids Active and Healthy During Spring BreakMarch 20th, 2018
- What Does COVID-19 Mean for Child Safety?May 11th, 2020
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: