- 28 Myrtle Hill Rd
Sewickley, PA 15143
Phone: (412) 322-1211
Dr. Garber's Clinical Specialties & Interests
Dr. Garber's Education & Medical Training
- Massachusetts General HospitalResidency, Psychiatry
- Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Garber's Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical LicenseCurrent
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyPsychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyGeriatric Psychiatry
Dr. Garber's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Methylphenidate increases rat cerebral cortex levels of N-acetyl-aspartic acid and N-acetyl-aspartyl-glutamic acid. Stoller, B. E., Garber, H. J., Tishler, T. A., Oldendorf, W. H.; Biol Psychiatry. 1994 Nov 1.
- Partial resolution of ranitidine-associated delirium with physostigmine: case report. Goff, D. C., Garber, H. J., Jenike, M. A.; J Clin Psychiatry. 1985 Sep 01.
- On panic attacks and neurologic problems. Weilburg, J. B., Pollack, M., Murray, G. B., Garber, H. J.; Am J Psychiatry. 1986 Dec 01.
Register to See Citations and 10 More...
- Dr. H. Garber, Dr. H. Garber, MD, Dr. H Garber, Dr. H. Jordan Garber
- 16 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 16 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Garber's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Psychiatry, PA)
- Elizabeth Mc Gee, MD
- Nathaniel Boonin, MD
- Amaro Reyes-Garza, MD
- Ellen Sholevar, MD
- Avinash Manchandia, MD
- Dana Crites, MD
- Robert Kovar, MD
- Ghennady Gushchin, MD
- John Mead, MD
- Girish Shah, MD