- 600 Moye Blvd
Brody Outpatient Center
Greenville, NC 27834
Phone: (252) 744-2350
Fax: (252) 744-3098
- Dr. Hamid Hadi, MD is a board certified obstetrician/gynecologist in Greenville, North Carolina. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in North Carolina.
Dr. Hadi's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Obstetrics & Gynecology: Maternal & Fetal Medicine/High Risk
Dr. Hadi's Education & Medical Training
- Medical College of GeorgiaResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Harlem Hospital CenterResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Kabul University Faculty of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Hadi's Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License1987 - 2015
- American Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyObstetrics & Gynecology
- American Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyMaternal-Fetal Medicine
Dr. Hadi's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- A Dimeric sesquiterpenoid from a Malaysian Meiogyne as a new inhibitor of Bcl-xL/BakBH3 domain peptide interaction. Litaudon, M., Bousserouel, H., Awang, K., Nosjean, O., Martin, M. T., Dau, M. E., Hadi, H. A., Boutin, J. A., Sévenet, T., Guéritte, F.; J Nat Prod. 2009-03-27.
- ent-Dioncophylleine A and related dehydrogenated naphthylisoquinoline alkaloids, the first Asian dioncophyllaceae-type alkaloids, from the "new"plant species Ancistrocladus benomensis. Bringmann, G.,Dreyer, M.,Kopff, H.,Rischer, H.,Wohlfarth, M.,Hadi, H. A.,Brun, R.,Meimberg, H.,Heubl, G.; J Nat Prod. 2005 May.
- Ancistrobenomine a, the first naphthylisoquinoline oxygenated at Me-3, and related 5,1'-coupled alkaloids, from the "new" plant species ancistrocladusbenomensis. Bringmann, G., Dreyer, M., Rischer, H., Wolf, K., Hadi, H.A., Brun, R., Meimberg, H., Heubl, G.; J Nat Prod. 2004 Dec.
Register to See Citations and 2 More...
- Dr. Hamid Hadi, Dr. Hamid Hadi, MD, Dr. H Hadi, Dr. Hamid A Hadi
- 5 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 5 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Hadi's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Obstetrics & Gynecology, NC)
- Jason Hildebrand, MD
- Jennifer Calfee, MD
- Margaret Harper, MD
- H William O'Neil, MD
- Gwang Han, MD
- Kenneth Kaufmann II, MD
- Robt Withers V, MD
- Thomas Davis, MD
- Colby Benevides, MD
- John Lafferty, MD