Dr. Fanous is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Dallas, TX 75215
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Texas AM Health Science Center College of MedicineClass of 2020
Publications & Presentations
- Use of 68Ga DOTATATE, a new molecular imaging agent, for neuroendocrine tumorsRaymond Andrew LeBlanc, Umesh D. Oza, Ryan Hayden, Hanna Fanous> ;Proceedings (Baylor University. Medical Center). 2020 Jan 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: