Are you Dr. Gaetz?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 9 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1000 10th Ave
New York, NY 10019Phone(212) 523-4332Fax(212) 523-4829
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Harold Gaetz, MD is a board certified pathologist in New York, New York.
Education & Training
- Hackensack University Medical CenterResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1962 - 1963
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia CampusResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1960 - 1962
- Boston University Medical CenterResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1958 - 1960
- McGill University Faculty of MedicineClass of 1958
Certifications & Licensure
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology
Publications & Presentations
- 14 citationsPrimary carcinoid tumors of the liverGary K. Schwartz, Agnes Colanta, Harold P. Gaetz, John Olichney, Fadi Attiyeh> ;World Journal of Surgical Oncology. 2008 Aug 27
- 1 citationsAcute rejection of white adipose tissue allograft.Vitaly Ablamunits, Alan J. Goldstein, Marina H. Tovbina, Harold P. Gaetz, Simon Klebanov> ;Cell Transplantation. 2007 Jan 1
- 11 citationsSusceptibility to induced and spontaneous carcinogenesis is increased in fatless A-ZIP/F-1 but not in obese ob/ob mice.Vitaly Ablamunits, Yehuda Z. Cohen, Irina B. Brazee, Harold P. Gaetz, Charles Vinson, Simon Klebanov> ;Cancer Research. 2006 Sep 1
- Join now to see all