Harold Horowitz, MD
Professor of Medicine, NYU School of Medicine
- Nyu School Of Medicine, Division Of Infectious Disease
550 First Avenue, Nbv 16s11
New York, NY 10016
Phone: (212) 263-2115
Fax: (212) 263-7369
Dr. Horowitz's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Infectious Disease: General Infectious Disease
Dr. Horowitz's Education & Medical Training
- Tufts Medical CenterFellowship, Infectious Disease
- University of WisconsinResidency, Internal Medicine
- Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated HospitalsResidency, Internal Medicine
- New York University School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Horowitz's Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of Internal MedicineInternal Medicine
- American Board of Internal MedicineInfectious Disease
Dr. Horowitz's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Fever of unknown origin or fever of too many origins? Horowitz, H. W.; N Engl J Med. 2013 Jan 17.
- Lyme Disease-Human Granulocytic Anaplasmosis Co-Infection - Impact of Case Definition on Co-Infection Rates and Illness Severity. Horowitz, H. W., Aguero-Rosenfeld, M. E., Holmgren, D., McKenna, D., Schwartz, I., Cox, M. E., Wormser, G. P.; Clin Infect Dis. 2013 Jan.
- Epidemiology and burden of hepatitis A, malaria, and typhoid in New York City associated with travel: implications for public health policy. Adamson, R., Reddy, V., Jones, L., Antwi, M., Bregman, B., Weiss, D., Phillips, M., Horowitz, H.W.; Am J Public Health. 2010 Jul.
Register to See Citations and 10 More...
Dr. Horowitz's Professional Memberships
- Dr. Harold Horowitz, Dr. Harold Horowitz, MD, Dr. H Horowitz, Dr. Harold W. Horowitz
- 19 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 19 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Horowitz's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Infectious Disease, NY)
- Vani Gandhi, MD
- Paul Mathieu, MD
- Ira Leviton, MD
- Howard Leaf, MD
- Gary Zeitlin, MD
- Kevin Shiley, MD
- Amir Latifi Moghadam Tehr, MD
- Preeti Nautiyal, MD
- Bernard Raxlen, MD
- Michael Tapper, MD