Are you Dr. Philpot?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 61 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeOne Independence Plaza
Birmingham, AL 35209Phone+1 205-271-8000Fax+1 205-879-0548
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Harold Philpot, MD is a gastroenterologist in Birmingham, Alabama. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Alabama and Ohio. He is affiliated with Brookwood Baptist Medical Center, Grandview Medical Center, and St. Vincent's Birmingham.
Education & Training
- Case Western Reserve University/University Hospitals Cleveland Medical CenterFellowship, Gastroenterology, 1989 - 1991
- University of Alabama Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1987 - 1989
- Emory University School of MedicineInternship, Internal Medicine, 1986 - 1987
- Emory University School of MedicineClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 1987 - 2023
- OH State Medical License 1989 - 1992
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- Pyostomatitis vegetans and primary sclerosing cholangitis: markers of inflammatory bowel disease.Philpot, H. C., Elewski, B. E., Banwell, J. G., Gramlich, T.> ;Gastroenterology. 1992 Aug