Are you Dr. Blair?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 31 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3477 Euler Way
Pittsburgh, PA 15213
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Harry Blair, MD is a board certified pathologist in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania, Alabama, and Florida. He is affiliated with UPMC Presbyterian, UPMC Magee-Womens Hospital, and Veterans Affairs Pittsburgh Healthcare System.
Education & Training
- University of Miami/Jackson Health SystemResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1980 - 1984
- Washington University in St. Louis School of MedicineClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2000 - 2022
- AL State Medical License 1991 - 2000
- FL State Medical License 1981 - 1985
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
Publications & Presentations
- Phenylketonuria oxidative stress and energy dysregulation: Emerging pathophysiological elements provide interventional opportunity.Steven F Dobrowolski, Yu Leng Phua, Jerry Vockley, Eric Goetzman, Harry C Blair> ;Molecular genetics and metabolism. 2022 Jun 1
- Growth and mineralization of osteoblasts from mesenchymal stem cells on microporous membranes: Epithelial-like growth with transmembrane resistance and pH gradient.Quitterie C. Larrouture, Irina L. Tourkova, Donna B. Stolz, Vladimir Riazanski, Kelechi M. Onwuka, Jonathan Franks, Steven F. Dobrowolski, Deborah J. Nelson, Paul H. S...> ;Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications. 2021 Nov 26
- 1 citationsPrenatal cadmium exposure does not induce greater incidence or earlier onset of autoimmunity in the offspring.Jamie L. McCall, Harry C. Blair, Kathryn E Blethen, Casey Hall, Meenal Elliott, John B. Barnett> ;PLOS ONE. 2021 Sep 3
- Join now to see all
- Regulation Of Human Bone Turnover By FSHNational Institute Of Arthritis And Musculoskeletal And Skin Diseases2008–2011
- Regulation Of Osteoclast Activity By Calcium And CGMPNational Institute Of Arthritis And Musculoskeletal And Skin Diseases2007–2010
- Phytoestrogen Regulation Of Bone TurnoverNational Institute Of Arthritis And Musculoskeletal And Skin Diseases2000–2004
- Calmodulin And CGMP Control Of Osteoclastic H+ SecretionNational Institute On Aging2000–2003
- Calmodulin And CGMP Control Of Osteoclastic H+ SecretionNational Institute On Aging1999
- Calmodulin And Osteoclast ControlNational Institute On Aging1994–1996
- Cellular Mechanisms Of Bone ResorptionNational Institute Of Arthritis And Musculoskeletal And Skin Diseases1986–1990