Are you Dr. Friedman?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 90 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office800 Austin St.
East Tower, Suite 563
Evanston, IL 60202Phone(847) 328-1853Fax(708) 338-0200
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Harvey Friedman, MD is a pulmonologist in Evanston, Illinois. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Illinois and Indiana. He is affiliated with AMITA Health Saint Francis Hospital Evanston, Gottlieb Memorial Hospital, and Advocate Condell Medical Center.
Education & Training
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1984 - 1985
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health SystemResidency, Internal Medicine, 1981 - 1984
- Weill Cornell Medical College of Cornell UniversityClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 1985 - 1986
- IL State Medical License 1984 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Regional Top Doctor Castle Connolly, 2014
- Philadelphia Magazine Castle Connolly, 2004-2006, 2010
- America's Top Doctors Castle Connolly, 2002-2007
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- Direct oral anticoagulants vs. vitamin K antagonists for left ventricular thrombus: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Angkawipa Trongtorsak, Sittinun Thangjui, Jakrin Kewcharoen, Natchaya Polpichai, Ratdanai Yodsuwan, Veraprapas Kittipibul, Harvey J. Friedman, Alfonso Q Estrada> ;Acta Cardiologica. 2021 Jan 4
- Performance of the quick COVID-19 severity index and the Brescia-COVID respiratory severity scale in hospitalized patients with COVID-19 in a community hospital setting.Guillermo Rodriguez-Nava, Maria Adriana Yanez-Bello, Daniela Patricia Trelles-Garcia, Chul Won Chung, Harvey J. Friedman, David W. Hines> ;International Journal of Infectious Diseases. 2021 Jan 1
- Type 2 diabetes is associated with increased risk of critical respiratory illness in patients COVID-19 in a community hospital.Ekta Shrestha, Mariam Charkviani, Clio Musurakis, Aswin Ratna Kansakar, Amrit Devkota, Rabin Banjade, Prasun Pudasainee, Solab Chitrakar, Alisha Sharma, Mina Sous, Sha...> ;Obesity Medicine. 2021 Mar 1
- Join now to see all