- Dr. Heather Butler, MD is a board certified dermatologist in Pasadena, California. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in California. She is affiliated with Huntington Memorial Hospital.
Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Dermatology: General Dermatology
Education & Medical Training
- Tulane University School of Medicine
- University of Southern California/LAC+USC Medical Center
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License1975 - 2016
- American Board of DermatologyDermatology
- American Board of Internal MedicineInternal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 CertificationPatient Chart Manager EHR, Prime Clinical Systems, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
- Fellow (FAAD)American Academy of Dermatology
Publications & Presentations
- Acidosis-sensing glutamine pump SNAT2 determines amino acid levels and mammalian target of rapamycin signalling to protein synthesis in L6 muscle cells. Evans, K., Nasim, Z., Brown, J., Butler, H., Kauser, S., Varoqui, H., Erickson, J. D., Herbert, T. P., Bevington, A.; J Am Soc Nephrol. 2007 May.
- Psychological influences on repetition-induced summation of activity-related pain in patients with chronic low back pain. Sullivan, M. J., Thibault, P., Andrikonyte, J., Butler, H., Catchlove, R., Larivière, C.; Pain. 2009 Jan 01.
- Stimulation of protein degradation by low pH in L6G8C5 skeletal muscle cells is independent of apoptosis but dependent on differentiation state. Pickering, W., Cheng, M. K., Brown, J., Butler, H., Walls, J., Bevington, A.; Nephrol Dial Transplant. 2003 Aug.
- Register to See 7 More
- American Academy of Dermatology - AADFellow
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Illinois PPO
- Blue Shield California PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Great West PPO
- Health Net California Large Group PPO
- United Healthcare - Direct Choice Plus POS
- United Healthcare - Direct Options PPO
- Dr. Heather Butler, Dr. Heather Butler, MD, Dr. H Butler, Dr. Heather Lee Butler