Are you Dr. Santana?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 35 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office739 Irving Ave
Syracuse, NY 13210Phone+1 315-478-5784Fax+1 315-478-9527
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Hector Santana, MD is a board certified neurologist in Syracuse, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York. He is affiliated with Crouse Health, Syracuse Veterans Affairs Medical Center, and Upstate University Hospital.
Education & Training
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityResidency, Neurology, 1970 - 1973
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineResidency, Neurology, 1969 - 1970
- NYC Health + Hospitals / QueensInternship, Transitional Year, 1968 - 1968
- Universidad Autonoma de Santo DomingoClass of 1967
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1973 - 2018
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Publications & Presentations
- 8 citationsEffect of epilepsy and sleep deprivation on the rate of benign epileptiform transients of sleep.Majid Molaie, Hector B. Santana, Carlos Otero, Wendy A. Cavanaugh> ;Epilepsia. 1991 Feb 1
- 40 citationsTreatment of “emotional incontinence” with levodopaJohn K. Wolf, Hector B. Santana, Michael Thorpy> ;Neurology. 1979 Oct 1