Are you Dr. Kim?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 4 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1250 E Marshall St
Richmond, VA 23298Phone+1 804-828-9783
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Hee Kim, MD is a pathologist in Richmond, Virginia. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Missouri.
Education & Training
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health SystemResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 2006 - 2008
- Seoul National University College of MedicineClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 1996 - 2019
Publications & Presentations
- 40 citationsAssociation between brachial-ankle pulse wave velocity and occult coronary artery disease detected by multi-detector computed tomographyHyo-Jung Nam, In Hyun Jung, Jeong-Soon Kim, Jeong Hoon Kim, Jon Suh, Hee Sung Kim, Hong-Kyu Kim, Young Ju Jung, Jun Won Kang, Sihoon Lee> ;International Journal of Cardiology. 2012 May 31
- 69 citationsα‐Lipoic acid attenuates vascular calcification via reversal of mitochondrial function and restoration of Gas6/Axl/Akt survival pathwayHyun-Soo Kim, Han-Jong Kim, Kyung-Hee Lee, Jin Man Kim, Hee Sun Kim, Jae-Ryong Kim, Chae-Myeong Ha, Choi Young Keun, Sun Joo Lee, Joon-Young Kim, Robert A. Harris, Dae...> ;Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine. 2012 Feb 1
- 46 citationsCOX2 overexpression is a prognostic marker for Stage III breast cancerHee Sung Kim, Hyeong-Gon Moon, Wonshik Han, Cha Kyung Yom, Woo Ho Kim, Jun Ho Kim, Dong-Young Noh> ;Breast Cancer Research and Treatment. 2012 Feb 1
- Join now to see all