Are you Dr. Chen?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 19 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5255 Loughboro Rd NW
Washington, DC 20016Phone(202) 243-2280Fax(202) 537-0921
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Helen Chen, MD is a board certified anesthesiologist in Washington, District of Columbia. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in District of Columbia, Virginia, and North Carolina. She is affiliated with Sibley Memorial Hospital.
Education & Training
- Georgetown University HospitalResidency, Anesthesiology, 2000 - 2003
- Georgetown University HospitalFellowship, Medical Oncology, 1996 - 2000
- Georgetown University HospitalFellowship, Hematology, 1997 - 1998
- MedStar Union Memorial HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1993 - 1996
- Shanghai Medical UniversityClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 2003 - 2022
- NC State Medical License 2003 - 2021
- MD State Medical License 2003 - 2022
- DC State Medical License 2003 - 2022
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- Open label randomized clinical trial of standard neoadjuvant chemotherapy with paclitaxel followed by FEC vs. the combination of paclitaxel and everolimus followed by ...Gonzalez-Angulo, A. M.,Akcakanat, A.,Liu, S.,Green, M. C.,Murray, J. L.,Chen, H.,Palla, S. L.,Koenig, K. B.,Brewster, A. M.,Valero, V.,Ibrahim, N. K.,Moulder-Thompson,...> ;Ann. Oncol.. 2014 Mar 29
- Functional Proteomics Characterization of Residual Breast Cancer After Neoadjuvant Systemic ChemotherapyHelen Chen, MD> ;British Journal of Anaesthesia. 2013 Apr
- Continued Childbirth Pain Would More Likely Develop to Postpartum Depression, Study SaysSeptember 2nd, 2016
- Lasting Childbirth Pain Tied to Postpartum DepressionSeptember 2nd, 2016
- Sibley Memorial HospitalWashington, District of Columbia