- 220 Wilson St
Carlisle, PA 17013
Phone: (717) 243-7540
Fax: (717) 243-9968
Dr. Wang's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Allergy & Immunology: General Allergy & Immunology
Dr. Wang's Education & Medical Training
- Thomas Jefferson UniversityResidency, Pediatrics
- Drexel University College of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Wang's Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical LicenseCurrent
- American Board of Allergy and ImmunologyAllergy & Immunology
- American Board of PediatricsPediatrics
Dr. Wang's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Diabetes Recognition ProgramNational Committee for Quality Assurance, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- Fellow (FAAP)American Academy of Pediatrics
Dr. Wang's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Obesity development in caspase-1-deficient mice. Wang, H.,Capell, W.,Yoon, J. H.,Faubel, S.,Eckel, R. H.; Int J Obes (Lond). 2013 Apr 24.
- Air quality and pediatric asthma-related emergencies. Wang, H.C., Yousef, E.; J Asthma. 2007 Dec.
- Patient, home residence, and neighborhood characteristics in pediatric emergency department visits for asthma. Wang, H.C., McGeady, S.J., Yousef, E.; J Asthma. 2007 Mar.
Register to See Citations and 2 More...
Dr. Wang's Professional Memberships
- Dr. Helen Wang, Dr. Helen Wang, MD, Dr. H Wang, Dr. Helen C Wang
- 14 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 14 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Wang's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Allergy & Immunology, PA)
- Albert Rohr, MD
- Mary Crawford, MD
- Michael Ciliberti, MD
- John Esposito, MD
- Mark Titi, MD
- Nikolaos Koutsostathis, MD
- Nancy Gordon, MD
- Andrea Apter, MD
- Anjana Khuntia, MD
- Neil Baman, MD