Henry Randall, MD
Associate Professor, Surgery, University of Missouri, Kansas City School of Medicine
- 4320 Wornall Rd
Kansas City, MO 64111
Phone: (816) 932-7900
Fax: (214) 820-4527
Dr. Randall's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- General Surgery: Transplantation
Dr. Randall's Education & Medical Training
- University of California Davis School of MedicineResidency, General Surgery
- Wayne State University School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Randall's Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- KS State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- TX State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- American Board of SurgerySurgery
Dr. Randall's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS)American College of Surgeons
Dr. Randall's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Predicting renal failure after liver transplantation from measured glomerular filtration rate: review of up to 15 years of follow-up. Sanchez, E.Q., Melton, L.B., Chinnakotla, S., Randall, H.B., McKenna, G.J., Ruiz, R., Onaca, N., Levy, M.F., Goldstein, R.M., Klintmalm, G.B.; Transplantation. 2010 Jan 27.
- Primary care physicians' attitudes and practices regarding discussing organ donation with their patients. Randall, H.B.; J Natl Med Assoc. 2010 Jan.
- Twenty years of follow-up of aortohepatic conduits in liver transplantation. Nikitin, D., Jennings, L.W., Khan, T., Sanchez, E.Q., Chinnakotla, S., Randall, H.B., McKenna, G.J., Goldstein, R.M., Levy, M.F., Klintmalm, G.B.; Liver Transpl. 2008-10-01.
Register to See Citations and 36 More...
Dr. Randall's Professional Memberships
- Dr. Henry Randall, Dr. Henry Randall, MD, Dr. H Randall, Dr. Henry B Randall
- 32 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 32 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Randall's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (General Surgery, MO)
- Jonathan Limpert, MD
- Ronald Richmond, MD
- Frank Johnson, MD
- Vittorio Lombardo, MD
- Pedram Zendehrouh, MD
- Phiet Bui, MD
- Jonathan Patterson, MD
- Mohammed Khan, MD
- Christopher Edwards, MD
- Renato Aves, MD