Are you Dr. Greenbaum?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 15 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office11 Saddle Rd
Cedar Knolls, NJ 07927Phone(973) 267-2122Fax(973) 292-1466
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Herbert Greenbaum, DO is a family physician in Cedar Knolls, New Jersey. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Jersey.
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State License 1967 - 2017
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
- Diabetes Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2010-2013
Publications & Presentations
- [Reaction times to partially masked sounds].Chocholle, R., Greenbaum, H.> ;J Physiol (Paris). 1965 Sep 01
- [Masking, with background noise, of responses evoked by monaural and binaural stimulations in the accessory olivary nucleus].Legouix, J. P., Remond, M. C., Greenbaum, H., Delvoye, M.> ;C R Seances Soc Biol Fil. 1971 Jan 01
- [Physical interactions between 2 sounds in the cochlea and neural inhibitions].Legouix, J. P., Remond, M. C., Greenbaum, H. B.> ;J Physiol (Paris). 1972 Oct 01
- Join now to see all