Are you Dr. Aazami?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 20 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7201 Rockridge Ter
West Hills, CA 91307
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Hessam Aazami, MD is a family physician in West Hills, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California. He is affiliated with Valley Presbyterian Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Southern California/LACUSC Medical CenterResidency, General Surgery, 2000 - 2002
- University of BolognaClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2004 - 2023
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
- A 12-Week Study to Assess the Efficacy Safety and Tolerability of Gemcabene in Subjects With Severe Hypertriglyceridemia Start of enrollment: 2016 Dec 01Lee Golden, MD
Publications & Presentations
- Synovial and Systemic Pharmacokinetics of Triamcinolone Acetonide Following Intra-Articular Injection of an Extended-Release Microsphere-Based Formulation (FX006) or S...Virginia B Kraus, Purvi Mehra, Alan J Kivitz, Hessam A Aazami> ;Osteoarthritis and Cartilage. 2017 Oct 13
- Valley Presbyterian HospitalVan Nuys, California