Are you Dr. Cheema?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 6 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1555 Exchange Ave
Conway, AR 72032Phone(713) 470-7646Fax(501) 851-4753
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Hira Cheema, MD is a board certified internist in Conway, Arkansas. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Arkansas. She is affiliated with Baptist Health Medical Center - Conway.
Education & Training
- King Edward Medical UniversityClass of 2011
Certifications & Licensure
- AR State Medical License 2018 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Postprandial Hypoglycemia: Complication of Peptic Ulcer SurgeryAdnan Haider, James Burks, Hira Cheema, Angel Tejada> ;The American Journal of Medicine. 2017 Dec 1
- 1 citationsLevonorgestrel-Releasing Intrauterine Device-Related Acute Liver Injury.Hira Cheema, Ashutosh Gupta> ;Case Reports in Gastroenterology. 2017 Nov 29
- Baptist Health Medical Center - ConwayConway, Arkansas