Holly Richter, MD
Professor, Obstetrics & Gynecology, University of Alabama School of Medicine
- 619 19th Street South
Kirklin Clin, Ob/Gyn Dept
Birmingham, AL 35233
Phone: (205) 934-6600
Dr. Richter's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Obstetrics & Gynecology: General Gynecology
Dr. Richter's Education & Medical Training
- University of Alabama Medical CenterResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology
- University of Alabama School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Richter's Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical LicenseCurrent
- American Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyObstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Richter's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 CertificationCenters for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
- Fellow (FACOG)American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Fellow (FACS)American College of Surgeons
Dr. Richter's Clinical Trials
- A Phase I/II Dose Escalation Clinical Trial to Assess Safety and Efficacy of VG101 to Treat the Symptoms of Vulvar and Vaginal Atrophy in Post-Menopausal WomenStart of enrollment: 2012 Jun 01
Grady, D.,Richter, H.,Tagliaferri, M.
- Adaptive Behaviors Among Women With Bowel Incontinence: The ABBI TrialStart of enrollment: 2008 Jun 01
Markland, A.,Richter, H.E.
- Randomized Controlled Trial of Tolterodine in Combination With or Without Low-Dose Intra-Vaginal Estradiol Cream for the Treatment of Overactive Bladder in Post-Menopausal WomenStart of enrollment: 2007 Apr 01
Gerten, K.,Richter, H.E.
Dr. Richter's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- A model for predicting the risk of de novo stress urinary incontinence in women undergoing pelvic organ prolapse surgery. Jelovsek, J. E.,Chagin, K.,Brubaker, L.,Rogers, R. G.,Richter, H. E.,Arya, L.,Barber, M. D.,Shepherd, J. P.,Nolen, T. L.,Norton, P.,Sung, V.,Menefee, S.,Siddiqui, N.,Meikl...; Obstet Gynecol. 2014 Jan 10.
- Urinary bacteria in adult women with urgency urinary incontinence. Brubaker, L.,Nager, C. W.,Richter, H. E.,Visco, A.,Nygaard, I.,Barber, M. D.,Schaffer, J.,Meikle, S.,Wallace, D.,Shibata, N.,Wolfe, A. J.; Int Urogynecol J. 2014 Feb 12.
- Prevalence and trends of symptomatic pelvic floor disorders in u.s. Women. Wu, J. M.,Vaughan, C. P.,Goode, P. S.,Redden, D. T.,Burgio, K. L.,Richter, H. E.,Markland, A. D.; Obstet Gynecol. 2014 Jan 28.
Register to See Citations and 97 More...
Perioperative Pelvic Floor Rehab: A Rrandomized TrialEunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute Of Child Health &Human Development
2011 - 2011
3T Pelvic MRI Measures After Childbirth: Pre-Pregnancy And 6 Months Postpartum (REunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute Of Child Health &Human Development
2009 - 2010
Mid Career Award In Patient Oriented Pelvic Floor ResearchNational Institute Of Diabetes And Digestive And Kidney Diseases
2005 - 2011
Perioperative Pelvic Floor Rehab: A Randomized TrialEunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute Of Child Health &Human Development
2001 - 2010
UAB Continence Treatment CenterNational Institute Of Diabetes And Digestive And Kidney Diseases
2001 - 2009
Dr. Richter's Professional Memberships
- BCBS Alabama PPO
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- United Healthcare - Direct Choice Plus POS
- United Healthcare - Direct Options PPO
- WEA Trust POS-SE
- WEA Trust Preferred Provider Plan - Trust Pref
- Dr. Holly Richter, Dr. Holly Richter, MD, Dr. H Richter, Dr. Holly E Richter
- 14 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 14 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Richter's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Obstetrics & Gynecology, AL)
- Cynthia Goldsmith, MD
- Jonathan Boone, MD
- James Hamilton II, MD
- Ronald Stewart, MD
- Charles Landen, MD
- John Edwards, MD
- John Owen, MD
- John Isbell, MD
- Joe Luker Wheeler, MD
- Frank Kelly II, MD