Dr. Zhang is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office601 Elmwood Ave
Rochester, NY 14642Phone(585) 341-6750
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Hong Zhang is a radiation oncologist in Rochester, NY and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Highland Hospital and Strong Memorial Hospital of the University of Rochester. She received her medical degree from Yale University School of Medicine and has been in practice 13 years. She also speaks multiple languages, including Chinese (Mandarin). She specializes in prostate and head & neck cancer.
Education & Training
- University of Rochester Medical CenterResidency, Radiation Oncology, 2002 - 2006
- Rochester General HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 2001 - 2002
- Yale School of MedicineClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2006 - 2023
- American Board of Radiology Radiation Oncology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012
- Study for Using Radiosurgery on Limited Metastases of Breast Cancer Start of enrollment: 2000 Dec 01Hong Zhang, MD
Publications & Presentations
- Glycocalyx Breakdown is Associated with Severe Disease and Fatal Outcome in Plasmodium falciparum Malaria.Yeo, T. W.,Weinberg, J. B.,Lampah, D. A.,Kenangalem, E.,Bush, P.,Chen, Y.,Price, R. N.,Young, S.,Zhang, H. Y.,Millington, D.,Granger, D. L.,Anstey, N. M.> ;Clin. Infect. Dis.. 2019 Feb 13
- Self-Similar Multimode Bubble-Front Evolution of the Ablative Rayleigh-Taylor Instability in Two and Three Dimensions.Zhang, H.,Betti, R.,Yan, R.,Zhao, D.,Shvarts, D.,Aluie, H.> ;Phys. Rev. Lett.. 2018 Nov 18
- Overexpressed Sirt1 in MSCs Promotes Dentin Formation in Bmi1-Deficient Mice.Wang, H.,Lv, C.,Gu, Y.,Li, Q.,Xie, L.,Zhang, H.,Miao, D.,Sun, W.> ;J. Dent. Res.. 2018 Jun 23
- Join now to see all
- Impact of radiotherapy on laryngeal cancer survival: a population-based study of 13,808 US patients.Zhang H1, Travis LB, Chen R, Hyrien O, Milano MT, Newlands SD, Chen Y., Cancer. 2012 Mar 1;118(5):1276-87.
- American Society for Radiation OncologyMember
- Chinese (Mandarin)
- Highland HospitalRochester, New York
- Strong Memorial Hospital of the University of RochesterRochester, New York
- Canandaigua Veterans Affairs Medical CenterCanandaigua, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: