Are you Dr. Elfarra?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 32 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1300 Main Ave
Clifton, NJ 07011Phone(973) 516-2416
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Hossam Elfarra, MD is a gastroenterologist in Clifton, New Jersey. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Jersey. He is affiliated with St. Mary's General Hospital and St. Joseph's University Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Seton Hall University-Hackensack Meridian School of MedicineFellowship, Gastroenterology, 1997 - 2000
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical SchoolResidency, Internal Medicine, 1994 - 1997
- Mansoura University Faculty of MedicineClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License Active through 2013
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsAutoimmune pancreatitis: case series and review of the literature.Rada Shakov, Joseph DePasquale, Hossam Elfarra, Robert Spira> ;Annals of Clinical and Laboratory Science. 2009 Mar 20