Dr. Beale is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6060 Primacy Pkwy., Suite 200
Memphis, TN 38119Phone(901) 761-4620Fax(615) 807-1979
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Tennessee College of MedicineResidency, Ophthalmology, 1969 - 1972
- University of Tennessee College of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1965 - 1965
- University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of MedicineClass of 1964
Certifications & Licensure
- AR State Medical License 1988 - 2013
- TN State Medical License 1965 - 2018
- MS State Medical License 1965 - 2017
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2012
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
- Barstool Sports’ Dave Portnoy Passionately Speaks Out for the Millions of Worried Small Business Owners and Their WorkersMay 15th, 2020
- Bettys Faces Major Recruitment Crisis as Hospitality Sector Has Seen Exodus of Staff in Wake of Coronavirus PandemicAugust 9th, 2021
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: