Are you Dr. Friedman?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 66 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1007 Goodyear Ave
Gadsden, AL 35903Phone(256) 546-5281Fax(256) 546-7333
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Howard Friedman, MD is a board certified anesthesiologist in Gadsden, Alabama. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Alabama, Texas, and Maryland. He is affiliated with Gadsden Regional Medical Center, Riverview Regional Medical Center, and Marshall Medical Center South.
Education & Training
- University of Alabama HospitalResidency, Anesthesiology, 1986 - 1988
- Boston VA Healthcare System (Brockton-West Roxbury)Residency, Internal Medicine, 1976 - 1979
- Philadelphia General HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 1975 - 1976
- Boston University School of MedicineClass of 1975
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 1987 - 1995
- AL State Medical License 1983 - 2022
- MD State Medical License 1982 - 2014
- CA State Medical License 1981 - 2022
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Medical Oncology