- Dr. Howard Mezer, MD is a board certified obstetrician/gynecologist in Greensboro, North Carolina. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in North Carolina.
Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Obstetrics & Gynecology: General Gynecology
Education & Medical Training
- Tufts University School of Medicine
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License1983 - 2015
- American Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyObstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Regional Top DoctorCastle Connolly, 2014
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition ProgramNational Committee for Quality Assurance, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Top MDConsumers Checkbook
- Register to See 1 More
Publications & Presentations
- Analysis of failure of microsurgical anastomosis after midsegment, non-coagulation tubal ligation. DeCherney, A. H., Mezer, H. C., Naftolin, F.; Fertil Steril. 1983 May.
- Adenosine amplifies follicle-stimulating hormone action in granulosa cells and luteinizing hormone action in luteal cells of rat and human ovaries. Polan, M. L., DeCherney, A. H., Haseltine, F. P., Mezer, H. C., Behrman, H. R.; J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1983 Feb.
- The nature of posttuboplasty pelvic adhesions as determined by early and late laparoscopy. DeCherney, A. H., Mezer, H. C.; Fertil Steril. 1984 Apr.
- Register to See 5 More
- American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology - ACOGFellow
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS North Carolina BlueOptions PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Great West PPO
- United Healthcare - Direct Choice Plus POS
- United Healthcare - Direct Options PPO
- Dr. Howard Mezer, Dr. Howard Mezer, MD, Dr. H Mezer, Dr. Howard C Mezer