Howard Parnes, MD
- 10 Center Dr Bldg 10
NCI Div of Cancer Prevention
Bethesda, MD 20892
Phone: (301) 496-4026
Dr. Parnes's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Oncology: General Oncology
Dr. Parnes's Education & Medical Training
- University of MarylandFellowship, Hematology
- University of MarylandFellowship, Medical Oncology
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical SchoolMedical School
Dr. Parnes's Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of Internal MedicineInternal Medicine
- American Board of Internal MedicineMedical Oncology
Dr. Parnes's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Plasma Phospholipid Fatty Acids and Prostate Cancer Risk in the SELECT Trial. Brasky, T. M.,Darke, A. K.,Song, X.,Tangen, C. M.,Goodman, P. J.,Thompson, I. M.,Meyskens, F. L.,Goodman, G. E.,Minasian, L. M.,Parnes, H. L.,Klein, E. A.,Kristal, A. R.; J. Natl. Cancer Inst.. 2013 Aug 7.
- Long-term survival of participants in the prostate cancer prevention trial. Thompson, I. M.,Goodman, P. J.,Tangen, C. M.,Parnes, H. L.,Minasian, L. M.,Godley, P. A.,Lucia, M. S.,Ford, L. G.; N. Engl. J. Med.. 2013 Aug 15.
- Accuracy of multiparametric magnetic resonance imaging in confirming eligibility for active surveillance for men with prostate cancer. Stamatakis, L.,Siddiqui, M. M.,Nix, J. W.,Logan, J.,Rais-Bahrami, S.,Walton-Diaz, A.,Hoang, A. N.,Vourganti, S.,Truong, H.,Shuch, B.,Parnes, H. L.,Turkbey, B.,Choyke, P. L...; Cancer. 2013 Sep.
Register to See Citations and 37 More...
- Dr. Howard Parnes, Dr. Howard Parnes, MD, Dr. H Parnes
- 7 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 7 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Parnes's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Oncology, MD)
- Mahrukh Hussain, MD
- Paul Gormley, MD
- John Downs, MD
- Phillip Dennis, MD
- Kavita Kalra, MD
- Kenneth Cohen, MD
- Christopher Klebanoff, MD
- Barry Gause, MD
- Jason Taksey, MD
- Nelson Kalil, MD