- 7111 Medical Center Drive
Texas City, TX 77591
Phone: (409) 948-8521
Dr. Le's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Internal Medicine: General Internal Medicine
Dr. Le's Education & Medical Training
- Baylor College of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine
- University of Virginia School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Le's Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical LicenseCurrent
- American Board of Internal MedicineInternal Medicine
Dr. Le's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Molecular Dynamics Investigations of Ozone on an Ab Initio Potential Energy Surface with the Utilization of Pattern-Recognition Neural Network for Accurate Determination of Product Formation. Le, H.M., Dinh, T.S., Le, H.V.; J Phys Chem A. 2011 Oct 13.
- Molecular dynamics investigation of the bimolecular reaction BeH + H(2) --> BeH(2) + H on an ab initio potential-energy surface obtained using neural network methods with both potential and gradient accuracy determination. Le, H.M., Raff, L.M.; J Phys Chem A. 2010-01-14.
- Molecular dissociation of hydrogen peroxide (HOOH) on a neural network ab initio potential surface with a new configuration sampling method involving gradient fitting. Le, H.M., Huynh, S., Raff, L.M.; J Chem Phys. 2009-07-07.
Register to See Citations and 1 More...
Physicians, view Dr. Le's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Internal Medicine, TX)
- John Bowling, MD
- Toni (Williams) Williams Keaton, MD
- Phillip Aronoff Jr., MD
- Monica Anz-Cavazos, MD
- Monika (Arora) Sanghavi, MD
- Pollachi Selvakumarraj, MD
- Sunil Naik, MD
- Musab Nusrat, MD
- Niloufar Ghadiri, MD
- Esther Guy, MD