- 1100 9th Ave
Seattle Main Clinic
Seattle, WA 98101
Phone: (206) 223-6600
Dr. Pham's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Radiation Oncology: General Radiation Oncology
Dr. Pham's Education & Medical Training
- University of California at San FranciscoResidency, Radiation Oncology
- Cooper University HospitalResidency, Radiation Oncology
- St Mary's Hospital Medical Center (San Francisco CA)Residency, Internal Medicine
- University of Maryland School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Pham's Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- CA State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- American Board of RadiologyRadiation Oncology
Dr. Pham's Clinical Trials
- A Phase II Trial of Hippocampal Avoidance During Whole Brain Radiotherapy for Brain MetastasesStart of enrollment: 2011 Mar 01
Gilman, P.B.,Hakimian, B.,Herman, T.S.,Johnstone, P.A.,Kim, H.E.,Kundapur, V.,Larner, J.M.,Lee, T.T.,Lo, S.S.,Mehta, M.P.,Nowlan, A.W.,Pham, H.T.,Shah, A.B.,Swartz, M.J.,Wahl, A.O.,Wendland, M.M.,Whitton,...
- A Phase III Prospective Randomized Trial of Dose-Escalated Radiotherapy With or Without Short-Term Androgen Deprivation Therapy for Patients With Intermediate-Risk Prostate CancerStart of enrollment: 2009 Sep 01
Bahary, J.,Brachman, D.G.,Bristol, I.J.,Canaday, D.J.,Carolla, R.L.,Carson, J.H.,Chang, B.K.,Chen, Y.,Clausen, C.L.,Collins, K.B.,Cooley, G.M.,Cury, F.L.,D'Souza, D.P.,DeMare, P.A.,Demas, W.F.,Dubey, A.,D...
- A Phase III Trial of Short Term Androgen Deprivation With Pelvic Lymph Node or Prostate Bed Only Radiotherapy (SPPORT) in Prostate Cancer Patients With a Rising PSA After Radical ProstatectomyStart of enrollment: 2008 Feb 01
Allen, A.M.,Ariaratnam, L.S.,Ash, R.B.,Atanas, M.,Balogh, A.G.,Barton, D.R.,Beauchemin, M.,Behrens, R.J.,Beron, P.J.,Bhoopalam, N.,Bonin, S.R.,Bornstein, B.A.,Buyyounouski, M.K.,Canaday, D.J.,Carson, J.H....
- Pilot Phase II Trial of Bevacizumab in Combination With Hormonal and Radiotherapy in Patients With High-Risk Prostate CancerStart of enrollment: 2006 Apr 01
Pham, H.,Vuky, J.
- A Phase I/II Trial of a Combination of Paclitaxel and Trastuzumab With Daily Irradiation or Paclitaxel Alone With Daily Irradiation Following Transurethral Surgery for Non-Cystectomy Candidates With Muscle-Invasive Bladder CancerStart of enrollment: 2005 Jul 01
Averbook, B.J.,Behrens, R.J.,Chang, B.K.,Clarkson, J.E.,Dahl, D.M.,Dakhil, S.R.,Demas, W.F.,Dicker, A.P.,Ellerton, J.A.,Harrer, G.W.,Hartford, A.C.,Haut, M.,Herman, T.S.,Inoue, Y.,Jones, C.,Lee, R.J.,Lord...
Dr. Pham's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Phase II Study of Long-Term Androgen Suppression with Bevacizumab and Intensity-Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT) in High-Risk Prostate Cancer. Vuky, J., Pham, H.T., Warren, S., Douglass, E., Badiozamani, K., Madsen, B., Hsi, A., Song, G.; Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2012 Mar 15.
- Ozone-induced dissociation on a modified tandem linear ion-trap: observations of different reactivity for isomeric lipids. Poad, B.J., Pham, H.T., Thomas, M.C., Nealon, J.R., Campbell, J.L., Mitchell, T.W., Blanksby, S.J.; J Am Soc Mass Spectrom. 2010 Dec.
- Guiding patients through the choices for treating vestibular schwannomas: balancing options and ensuring informed consent. 2007. Backous, D.D., Pham, H.T.; Neurosurg Clin N Am. 2008 Apr.
Register to See Citations and 8 More...
Dr. Pham's Professional Memberships
- Aetna Choice POS II
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
- Great West PPO
- Health Net Oregon PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- ODS Network
- United Healthcare - Direct Choice Plus POS
- United Healthcare - Direct Options PPO
- WEA Trust Preferred Provider Plan - Trust Pref
- Dr. Huong Pham, Dr. Huong Pham, MD, Dr. H Pham, Dr. Huong T Pham
- 18 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 18 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Pham's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Radiation Oncology, WA)
- Herbert Wang, MD
- Trent Mihalick, MD
- Gabrielle Kane, MD
- Eric Taylor, MD
- Kenneth Russell, MD
- B Sharon Cole, MD
- James Spiegel, MD
- Clare Bertucio, MD
- Li-Ming Fang, MD
- Steven Adam, MD