Are you Dr. Ali-Ahmad?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 55 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1215 E Michigan Ave
Lansing, MI 48912Phone+1 517-364-5258Fax+1 517-364-5887
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Hussein Ali-Ahmad, MD is an oncologist in Lansing, Michigan. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Michigan, New York, and Virginia. He is affiliated with Sparrow Hospital, McLaren Greater Lansing, and Sparrow Clinton Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Oklahoma Health Sciences CenterFellowship, Hematology and Medical Oncology, 2010 - 2013
- BronxCare Health SystemResidency, Internal Medicine, 2005 - 2008
- Lebanese University School of MedicineClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 2013 - 2026
- VA State Medical License 2013 - 2016
- OK State Medical License 2008 - 2016
- NY State Medical License 2014 - 2015
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Hematology
- American Board of Internal Medicine Medical Oncology
Publications & Presentations
- Pertuzumab Plus Trastuzumab in Patients With Endometrial Cancer WithAmplification, Overexpression, or Mutation: Results From the TAPUR Study.Eugene R Ahn, Michael Rothe, Pam K Mangat, Elizabeth Garrett-Mayer, Hussein M Ali-Ahmad, John Chan, Michael L Maitland, Sapna R Patel, Zachary Reese, Ani S Balmanoukia...> ;JCO Precision Oncology. 2023 Apr 1
- 8 citationsImplementation and Outcomes of a Molecular Tumor Board at Herbert-Herman Cancer Center, Sparrow HospitalHarsha Trivedi, Devansh Acharya, Ushasree Chamarthy, Joseph Meunier, Hussein Ali-Ahmad, Muhammad Hamdan, James Herman, Gordan Srkalovic> ;Acta Medica Academica. 2019 Jun 26
- 2 citationsUnusual presentation of bladder myeloid sarcoma causing acute renal failure: case report and review of the literature.Sonia John, Hussein Ali Ahmad, Terence Dunn, William Kern, Jennifer Holter, Mohamad Cherry> ;Clinical Advances in Hematology & Oncology. 2013 Jun 1