Dr. Figarsky is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office441 N Lakeview Ave
Anaheim, CA 92807
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Ross University School of MedicineClass of 2017
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2019 - 2021
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- A rare and important case of Staphylococcus haemolyticus-associated ventricular atrial shunt nephritis.Kyle Suen, Ardavan Mashhadian, Ian Figarsky, Jeff Payumo, Antonio Liu> ;Clinical Case Reports. 2017 Oct 30
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: