- 949 Bridgeport Ave
Milford, CT 06460
Phone: (203) 878-6365
- Dr. Idil Cavus, MD is a board certified psychiatrist in Milford, Connecticut. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Connecticut.
Dr. Cavus's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Psychiatry: General Psychiatry
Dr. Cavus's Education & Medical Training
- Yale-New Haven HospitalResidency, Psychiatry
- Ege University Faculty of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Cavus's Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License1999 - 2014
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyPsychiatry
Dr. Cavus's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Impaired visual cortical plasticity in schizophrenia. Cavu?, I., Reinhart, R. M., Roach, B. J., Gueorguieva, R., Teyler, T. J., Clapp, W. C., Ford, J. M., Krystal, J. H., Mathalon, D. H.; Biol Psychiatry. 2012 Mar 15.
- Switching from quetiapine to ziprasidone: a sixteen-week, open-label, multicenter study evaluating the effectiveness and safety of ziprasidone in outpatient subjects with schizophrenia or schizoaffective disorder. Karayal, O. N., Glue, P., Bachinsky, M., Stewart, M., Chappell, P., Kolluri, S., Cavus, I.; J Psychiatr Pract. 2011 Mar.
- The corollary discharge in humans is related to synchronous neural oscillations. Chen, C. M., Mathalon, D. H., Roach, B. J., Cavus, I., Spencer, D. D., Ford, J. M.; J Cogn Neurosci. 2011 Oct.
Register to See Citations and 16 More...
- Dr. Idil Cavus, Dr. Idil Cavus, MD, Dr. I Cavus
- 6 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 6 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Cavus's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Psychiatry, CT)
- Harvey Ruben, MD
- Thomas Vanhoof, MD
- Oscar Hills, MD
- Laurence Goldstein, MD
- Erika Wojciuk, MD
- Jay Kothari, MD
- Charles Rich Jr., MD
- Donald Grayson, MD
- Joyce Tinsley, MD
- Mark Niciu Jr., MD