Overview of Dr. Zilberman
Dr. Igor Zilberman is a neurologist in Eastchester, NY and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including New York-Presbyterian Hospital, NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center, and NewYork-Presbyterian/Allen Hospital. He received his medical degree from State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine and has been in practice 17 years. He is one of 6 doctors at NewYork-Presbyterian/Allen Hospital and one of 196 doctors at NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center who specialize in Neurology.
OfficeNewYork-Presbyterian Medical Group Westchester - Primary Care & Specialty Care
685 White Plains Rd
Eastchester, NY 10709
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Stony Brook Medicine/University HospitalFellowship, Clinical Neurophysiology, 2008 - 2009
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai/Mount Sinai HospitalResidency, Neurology, 2004 - 2008
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine (Moses and Weiler Campuses)Internship, Internal Medicine, 2003 - 2004
- State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of MedicineClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 2012 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 2006 - 2023
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Clinical Neurophysiology
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Sleep Medicine
- New York-Presbyterian HospitalNew York, New York
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical CenterNew York, New York
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Allen HospitalNew York, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: