Ileana (Pecurariu) Benga, MD
- 75 W End Ave
New York, NY 10023
Phone: (917) 685-9365
Dr. Benga's Clinical Specialties & Interests
Dr. Benga's Education & Medical Training
- Yale-New Haven HospitalFellowship, Addiction Psychiatry
- St Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital CenterResidency, Psychiatry
- Carol Davila University of Medicine and PharmacyMedical School
Dr. Benga's Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyPsychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyAddiction Psychiatry
Dr. Benga's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Escitalopram versus placebo in the treatment of dysthymic disorder. Hellerstein, D. J., Batchelder, S. T., Hyler, S., Arnaout, B., Toba, C., Benga, I., Gangure, D.; Int Clin Psychopharmacol. 2010 May.
- Course of weight change during naltrexone versus methadone maintenance for opioid-dependent patients. Mysels, D. J., Vosburg, S. K., Benga, I., Levin, F. R., Sullivan, M. A.; J Opioid Manag. 2011 Jan 01.
- Electrophysiological and structural aspects in the frontal cortex after the bee (Apis mellifera) venom experimental treatment. Florea, A., Puic?, C., Vin?an, M., Benga, I., Cr?ciun, C.; Cell Mol Neurobiol. 2011 Jul.
Register to See Citations and 3 More...
- Dr. Ileana Benga, Dr. Ileana Benga, MD, Dr. I Benga
- 8 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 8 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Benga's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Psychiatry, NY)
- Matthew Lissak, MD
- David Sperber, MD
- Elizabeth Horwitz, MD
- Vera Adams, MD
- Jack Kohl, MD
- Harold Bronheim, MD
- Subhash Kulkarni, MD
- Vivian Fromberg, MD
- Jocelyn Soffer, MD
- Chris Kaczmarek, MD