Ioanna Apostolidou, MD
Associate Professor, Anesthesiology, University of Minnesota Medical School
- 420 Delaware Street
Univ. Of Mn Physicians B-515 Mayo Memorial Building
Minneapolis, MN 55455
Phone: (612) 624-9990
Fax: (612) 626-2363
Dr. Apostolidou's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Anesthesiology: General Anesthesiology
Dr. Apostolidou's Education & Medical Training
- Washington University/Barnes-Jewish HospitalResidency, Anesthesiology
- St Vincent's Hospital and Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics
- University of AthensMedical School
Dr. Apostolidou's Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License2005 - 2014
- American Board of AnesthesiologyAnesthesiology
Dr. Apostolidou's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Perioperative stroke arising from the interplay of patent foramen ovale, atrial septal aneurysm, and right diaphragm paralysis during endoscopic surgery. Apostolidou, I.,Sundarbose, K.,Richards, S. L.,Konia, M. R.; J Clin Anesth. 2013 Sep 2.
- Catheter ablation of hemodynamically unstable ventricular tachycardia with mechanical circulatory support. Lü, F.,Eckman, P. M.,Liao, K. K.,Apostolidou, I.,John, R.,Chen, T.,Das, G. S.,Francis, G. S.,Lei, H.,Trohman, R. G.,Benditt, D. G.; Int. J. Cardiol.. 2013 Jul 15.
- Cerebral Oximetry During Cardiac Surgery: The Association Between Cerebral Oxygen Saturation and Perioperative Patient Variables. Apostolidou, I., Morrissette, G., Sarwar, M. F., Konia, M. R., Kshettry, V. R., Wahr, J. A., Lobbestael, A. A., Nussmeier, N. A.; J Cardiothorac Vasc Anesth. 2012 Dec.
Register to See Citations and 5 More...
- Dr. Ioanna Apostolidou, Dr. Ioanna Apostolidou, MD, Dr. I Apostolidou
- 15 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 15 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Apostolidou's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Anesthesiology, MN)
- Daniel Diedrich, MD
- Nancy Groves, MD
- Karen (Swanson) Mecklenburg, MD
- Rebecca Johnson, MD
- Ranjan Dey, MD
- Paul Amundson, MD
- Teri Heil, MD
- Bara Berg, MD
- Scott Bobholz, MD
- Luke Van Alstine, MD