Are you Dr. Greifer?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 17 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
3415 Bainbridge Avenue
Bronx, NY 10467Phone(718) 741-2450
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Ira Greifer, MD is a pediatric nephrologist in Bronx, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York. He is a Clinical Professor at Nephrology.
Education & Training
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva UniversityFellowship, Pediatric Nephrology, 1961 - 1964
- Jacobi Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics, 1956 - 1959
- University of Vermont College of MedicineClass of 1956
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License Active through 2013
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- 10 citationsNephropathic cystinosis associated with cardiomyopathy: A 27-year clinical follow-upMehul Dixit, Ira Greifer> ;BMC Nephrology. 2002 Nov 9
- 4 citationsSerum beta2-microglobulin and immunoglobulin levels in young hemodialysis patients.Mehul Dixit, Maria R. Cabansag, Janet Piscitelli, Ira Greifer, Douglas M. Silverstein> ;Pediatric Nephrology. 1999 Feb 1
- 19 citationsJoubert syndrome associated with multicystic kidney disease and hepatic fibrosis.Douglas M. Silverstein, Leon Zacharowicz, Morris Edelman, Sunhee C. Lee, Ira Greifer, Isabelle Rapin> ;Pediatric Nephrology. 1997 Dec 1
- Join now to see all
- Dr. Ira GreiferJanuary 27th, 2015