Are you Dr. Wexler?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 30 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office323 Market St
Lewes, DE 19958Phone(302) 645-5603Fax(302) 645-5603
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Ira Wexler, MD is a board certified neurologist in Lewes, Delaware. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Delaware, Pennsylvania, and North Carolina.
Education & Training
- University of Maryland ProgramResidency, Neurology, 1970 - 1973
- SUNY Downstate Health Sciences UniversityInternship, Transitional Year, 1966 - 1967
- State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of MedicineClass of 1966
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2010 - 2014
- NC State Medical License 2008 - 2014
- DE State Medical License 1986 - 2021
- FL State Medical License Active through 2014
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Publications & Presentations
- Outcome of pyruvate dehydrogenase deficiency treated with ketogenic diets. Studies in patients with identical mutations.Wexler ID, Hemalatha SG, McConnell J, Buist NR, Dahl HH, Berry SA, Cederbaum SD, Patel MS, Kerr DS> ;Neurology. 1997-12-01
- Sequence of demyelination-remyelination in Guillain-Barré disease.Wexler I> ;J. Neurol. Neurosurg. Psychiatr.. 1983-02-01