Dr. Danczik is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeColorado State University Health Network
151 W. Lake Street
Fort Collins, CO 80523Phone(970) 491-7146
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Yale-New Haven HospitalFellowship, Addiction Psychiatry, 2014 - 2015
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiResidency, Psychiatry, 2003 - 2005
- University of New Mexico School of MedicineResidency, Psychiatry, 2002 - 2002
- SUNY Downstate Health Sciences UniversityResidency, Psychiatry, 2000 - 2001
- Charles University in Prague Faculty of MedicineClass of 1992, M.D.
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 2009 - 2023
- WY State Medical License 2006 - 2018
- NM State Medical License 2002 - 2010
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Addiction Psychiatry
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: