Isis Gayed, MD
Associate Professor, Diagnostic & Interventional Imaging, University of Texas Medical School, Houston
- 6411 Fannin St
Houston, TX 77030
Phone: (713) 500-7700
Dr. Gayed's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Radiology: Nuclear Medicine
Dr. Gayed's Education & Medical Training
- Baylor College of MedicineResidency, Nuclear Medicine
- Drexel University/Hahnemann University HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine
- University of Khartoum Faculty of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Gayed's Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- American Board of Nuclear MedicineNuclear Medicine
Dr. Gayed's Clinical Trials
Dr. Gayed's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Peritoneal Carcinomatosis in Patients With Ovarian Cancer: Enhanced CT Versus 18F-FDG PET/CT. Kim, H. W.,Won, K. S.,Zeon, S. K.,Ahn, B. C.,Gayed, I. W.; Clin Nucl Med. 2013 Feb.
- The Value of Fused SPECT/CT in the Evaluation of Solitary Skull Lesion. Gayed, I.W., Kim, E.E., Awad, J., Joseph, U., Wan, D., John, S.; Clin Nucl Med. 2011 Jul.
- Significant coronary calcification detected using contrast-enhanced computed tomography: is it an indication for further investigation? Gayed, I.W., Raslan, O.A., Bhosale, P.R., Perrier, N.D., Wei, W., Gladish, G.; Clin Nucl Med. 2010 Jun.
Register to See Citations and 27 More...
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Great West PPO
- Multiplan PHCS PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- United Healthcare - Direct Choice Plus POS
- United Healthcare - Direct Options PPO
- Dr. Isis Gayed, Dr. Isis Gayed, MD, Dr. I Gayed, Dr. Isis W. Gayed
- 8 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 8 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Gayed's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Radiology, TX)
- Neelu Gandhi, MD
- Farzaneh Kazimi, MD
- Byron Bohnn, MD
- Michael Stewart, MD
- Eric Tamm, MD
- Kenneth Beil, MD
- Dan Richardson, MD
- Eileen (Sein) Liljeblad, MD
- Rodolfo Villarreal, MD
- Kevin King, MD