J Rush Fisher Jr., MD
- 4735 Ogletown Stanton Rd
Newark, DE 19713
Phone: (302) 623-4144
Fax: (302) 623-4289
Dr. Fisher's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Orthopaedic Surgery: Orthopedic Spine Surgery
Dr. Fisher's Education & Medical Training
- Case Western Reserve University, MetroHealthResidency, Orthopedic Surgery
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemResidency, Orthopedic Surgery
- Perelman School of Medicine at the University of PennsylvaniaMedical School
Dr. Fisher's Certifications & Licensure
- DE State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryOrthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Fisher's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Treatment of lumbar spinal stenosis with epidural steroid injections: a retrospective outcome study. Delport, E.G., Cucuzzella, A.R., Marley, J.K., Pruitt, C.M., Fisher, J.R.; Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2004 Mar.
- Sampling considerations for garden symphylans (Order: Cephalostigmata) in western Oregon. Umble, J.R., Fisher, J.R.; J Econ Entomol. 2003 Jun.
- Coexistent Lyme Disease and Parvovirus Infection in a Child: COMMENTARY. Fisher, J.R., Ostrov, B.E.; J Clin Rheumatol. 2001-10-01.
Register to See Citations and 10 More...
- Dr. J Fisher, Dr. J Fisher, MD, Dr. J Rush Fisher
- 18 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 18 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Fisher's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Orthopaedic Surgery, DE)
- Eric Johnson, MD
- James Marvel, MD
- Damian Andrisani, MD
- Darshdeep Singh, DO
- Matthew Eichenbaum, MD
- Freeman Miller, MD
- Edmund Carroll III, DO
- Michael Axe, MD
- Paul Harriott, MD
- Douglas Palma, MD