Are you Dr. Ziegler?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 74 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1320 Mercy Dr NW
Canton, OH 44708Phone+1 330-489-1303Fax+1 330-430-6945
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. J Ziegler, MD is a pulmonologist in Canton, Ohio. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Ohio. He is affiliated with Mercy Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Indiana University School of MedicineFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 1977 - 1978
- Indiana University School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1976 - 1977
- Summa Health System/NEOMEDResidency, Internal Medicine, 1973 - 1976
- Ohio State University College of MedicineClass of 1973
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 1973 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
Publications & Presentations
- 18 citationsA NEW VARIANT OF FOOD POISONING: ENTEROINVASIVE KLEBSIELLA PNEUMONIAE AND ESCHERICHIA COLI SEPSIS FROM A CONTAMINATED HAMBURGERJulia M. Sabota, William L. Hoppes, J. Richard Ziegler, Herbert L. DuPont, John J. Mathewson, Gregory W. Rutecki> ;The American Journal of Gastroenterology. 1998 Jan 1
- 44 citationsPylephlebitis: a case report and review of outcome in the antibiotic era.Ramesh Saxena, Michael D. Adolph, J. R. Ziegler, W. Murphy, Gregory W. Rutecki> ;The American Journal of Gastroenterology. 1996 Jun 1
- Mercy Medical CenterCanton, Ohio